My personal favorite combination of cigars throughout the day! I came up with this little "plan" while I was on vacation and had ample time to enjoy different cigars throughout the day. Join me and hopefully I can share my tasty journey with you all!
1. I started the day early with a cappuccino and a Macanudo on the balcony watching the sunrise. The mild smoke with a hot cup of cappuccino was a great way to start the day!
2. After a light breakfast, a pre-lunch cigar was the RyJ 1875 by the beach. It's medium body, smoked very well with a fresh mojito I had.
3. After lunch I decided to have a little dessert with the El Rey del Mundo Reserva Nicaragua. It was very pleasing to the palette after a nice meal and I paired it with a simple cold glass of water.
4. After dinner I prefer bold and robust flavor cigars and went with the Montecristo by AJ Fernandez, with a little scotch.
The medium-full flavor went very well with slight nutty and bold coffee undertones in my opinion.
5. Before bed I had a few more drinks and wanted to end the day with a mellow tone so I went with a Nub Connecticut.
I did not pair it with any drinks this time, I just wanted to enjoy the flavor and the aroma before going to bed.
This is nowhere near a good or ideal collection, but I just wanted to share the combination I found to be pleasing and learn more about cigars as my journey continues.
Thanks for reading!